Is Your Organisation Compliant?
Laser Plumbing & Electrical Lismore can minimise your risk by implementing:
- Preventative Programmed Maintenance Systems
- Reactive Plumbing and Electrical Maintenance Services
- Plumbing and Electrical Audits
- Asset Management System
Laser Plumbing & Electrical Lismore's Philosophy Is Simple
To provide Australia-wide "Totally Dependable" Plumbing and Electrical solutions for our customers.
Laser Plumbing & Electrical Lismore's responsive National Facility Management provides comprehensive:
- Plumbing and Electrical Preventative Programmed Maintenance Program
- 24/7 Reactive Plumbing and Electrical Maintenance Service
- Plumbing and Electrical Audits
- Asset Management Systems
across your organisation to ensure you remain internally and externally compliant.
Laser Plumbing & Electrical Lismore can provide plumbing and electrical services through one point of contact, which eliminates the hassle of dealing with multiple sub-contractors all over the country.
Laser Plumbing & Electrical Lismore, will be responsible for:
- Co-ordinating your work with our extensive network of professional plumbers and electricians
- Taking care of the administration details - from job scheduling to invoicing and reporting
- Ensuring we comply with Work Health and Safety regulations
- Maintaining your organisation's high standards and brand image
What does developing a relationship with Laser Plumbing & Electrical Lismore as your complete Plumbing and Electrical services provider mean?
- It provides the opportunity to align multiple informal arrangements with various providers across the country.
- It provides access to Laser Asset Management Plans which support budgeted capital expenditure forecasting.
- Complying with Regulations
- Being Confident in our Proven Record of Professionalism
- Reduction in emergency plumbing and electrical scenarios and callout rates by proactively moving from reactive maintenance to programmed preventative maintenance contracts with asset condition reporting.
- Transparency of system through Job Management System software to track jobs, quotes, invoices and performance in real time as well as online access to Asset Management Reports.
- Providing the opportunity to standardize plumbing and electrical plant/equipment, fixtures and fittings across your organisation's portfolio.
- Peace of mind knowing that all staff have current Police Checks
What Can We Do For You ?
- Our strategic point of presence allows us to provide national coverage anytime, anywhere.
- Laser Plumbing & Electrical Lismore is ready to respond to your plumbing and electrical requirements.
- Our huge network ensures consistent national pricing, high service standards and punctual, highly skilled technicians.
- Obligation for property owners are increasing. We provide the required servicing and documentation with Programmed Preventative and Reactive Maintenance service.
- Laser Plumbing & Electrical Lismore has developed a unique Maintenance Service utilising the Laser network nationwide, offering plumbing and electrical services and quality workmanship throughout Australia and New Zealand.
- We provide a proactive approach to identifying potential maintenance and repair solutions to any current or foreseeable situations.
Laser Plumbing & Electrical Lismore's Programmed Preventative Maintenance System
- Laser Plumbing & Electrical Lismore ensure all your organisation's sites remain internally and externally compliant. We provide the required servicing and documentation as part of our Programmed Preventative Maintenance.
- Laser Lismore provides a proactive approach to identifying potential maintenance issues and repair solutions to many current or foreseeable situations.
- Your organisation's agreed assets can be registered in Laser Plumbing & Electrical Lismore's Asset Management System.
- The testing results are issued to the site representatives to ensure that onsite records are maintained correctly. In accordance with local authority requirements, Laser Plumbing & Electrical Lismore will also ensure that required testing reports are sent to the appropriate authority to ensure that your organisations records are compliant.
- Condition reports provide the required information to support your organisation to proactively program future Capital Works projects instead of costly emergency callouts.
- Laser Lismore utilise our extensive plumbing and electrical knowledge and experience in the industry to identify best practice across your network.
Laser Plumbing & Electrical Lismore's Programmed Preventative Maintenance Package
- Audit - Audit of Buildings & Property
- Record Assets - Site assets details recorded in Laser Plumbing and Electrical Asset Management system
- Quote - Prepare & Supply quote for our Programmed Preventative Maintenance service
- Undertake Works - Ongoing as per the agreed Maintenance Schedule
- Identify - Identify potential Maintenance & Repair issues
- Quote - Provide Competitive Quotes to Rectify
- Respond - On Call to respond to Emergency / Urgent Maintenance Needs
Auditing and Asset Register
Laser Plumbing & Electrical Lismore audits and maintains assets for each of your organisation's sites.
All assets are recorded and tested using the LaserPro Asset Management system ensuring that technical support and ordering of parts is accurate and efficient. With the ability to attach photos directly to the asset we will have a very accurate record of all of your sites agreed assets.
Asset Record - Testing results
Laser Plumbing & Electrical Lismore Reactive Maintenance System
Laser Lismore can provide all of your plumbing, drainage, roofing, gas and electrical reactive maintenance services as well as emergency service, fault finding and repairs.
Our 24/7 responsive Reactive Maintenance Service across Australia delivers all your plumbing and electrical needs, including:
- Pipe Relining
- Thermostatic Mixing Valves
- Backflow Prevention Devices
- Hot Water Systems
- Sewer & Septic Systems
- Data & Communications
- Plumbing and Electrical Plant and Equipment
as well as Sustainable Plumbing and Electrical Solutions.
We use a web based job management system to run our service and maintenance jobs.
- Jobs are managed on line and dispatched directly to the tradesmen's mobile device.
- Details of the job are recorded via their device, which updates our system live.
- You get direct access to our job management system (JMS).
- Request a job directly in the JMS, or by phone or email.
- Review live reports on job progress and locations.
- GPS tracking and reporting on Laser Plumbing and Electrical vehicles.
So Why Laser Plumbing & Electrical Lismore?
- The concept of plumbing and electrical service providers is not new.
- However Laser Plumbing & Electrical Lismore's Programmed Preventative and Reactive Plumbing and Electrical Maintenance package has been developed to minimise the hassle for property managers dealing with multiple contractors at multiple sites across the country.
- Laser Plumbing & Electrical Lismore's ability to provide a centralised point of contact for plumbing and electrical services across Australia and Trans-Tasman is certainly unique.
- We have built a comprehensive Asset Management system that allows us to provide organisations with reports of their plant and equipment and budget for their Programmed Maintenance as well as identify and plan capital expenditure.
- Laser Plumbing & Electrical Lismore aims to add value by focussing on our clients' business outcomes, and has developed relationships based on trust and open communication.
- We continually seek ways to improve and align our business goals with our clients' objectives.
Our satisfied clients include:
Please contact us to learn more about facility management services.